Morris Minor ShopMorris Down Under Forum Forum Index Classic Car Trader

Rally time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » National Rally - Moss Vale NSW 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mighty Morry
overdrive

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Rally time Reply with quote

Well less than a week to go and we are ready to go. Very Happy Very Happy
For all that are travelling hope that your journey is safe and trouble free.

Remember to leave the rain at home For those of you used to warmer weather bring your jackets as the nights are starting to get cooler.

The final number of entrants is 118 and consisting of 125 cars, not huge but, a reasonable turnout.

I would like to think that you will be happy with the rally packs as you are getting value for money. A lot of hard work has gone into making this different.

I have had numerous enquiries about the craft etc. just morry themed is the go. It is in fun Eye Rolls Eye Rolls

I look forward to having a chat to you all and to chat up with old friends.

I know of one arrival already, let me know if you arrive early as i can pop in and have a chat. For those that are around on Wednesday we are having tea at Moss Vale Services if you would like to come along.

Cheers Pam Red Convertible Blue Ute Blue Sedan Blue Woody

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » National Rally - Moss Vale NSW 2013 All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: