Morris Minor ShopMorris Down Under Forum Forum Index Classic Car Trader

Jeckyl and Hyde

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » My Morry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moggy
I am not the Stig

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Jeckyl and Hyde Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I'm the owner of two very different Morries.

The first is Dr Jeckyl. Yellow Ute A basically standard '59 ute. The only concessions to today's driving are seat belts, CD player, alternator and alarm system. Everything else is as it came out of the factory. Since I bought it about seven years ago it has been my daily transport and, up until about two years ago, clocked up over 200 miles per week. It has been used to move anything and everything from a full load of hardwood sleepers to a complete lounge suite. It has been a reliable and cheap form of transport.

The second is Mr Hyde. Red Sedan This is a '54 2 door that is the process of being rebuilt. It has a blueprinted Datsun 1200 motor with a Datsun 5 speed close ratio box and an Oxford rear end. Disc brakes are fitted on the front along with telescopic shocks and sway bars front and rear. The bonnet has been louvred and the boot lid modified. Other changes are to move the battery to the boot to give a flat firewall and to remove the quarter glasses from the doors.

At the moment I haven't worked out how to add photos to this post, but I have uploaded some to the gallery section under "Moggy's Morries". If someone can help me I'll insert them in this post.

( SF edit - Here ya go )

Dr Jeckyl

Mr Hyde

PS.... Love the cobwebs Very Happy

oliver-morrisminor
Full Licence

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They both look great Moggy, good luck with them.

Will Mr Hyde be ready for the Nationals?

Moggy
I am not the Stig

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately not this year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » My Morry All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: