Morris Minor ShopMorris Down Under Forum Forum Index Classic Car Trader

Blackadder's latest update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » My Morry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
verdoro75
Got the keys

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Blackadder's latest update Reply with quote

Hi All,

Thanks for all the helpful tips recently - all the control switches and cables can be re-used. Easy when you know how!

See Blackadder update photo album for photos.
http://www.morrisdownunder.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=76

I have finished stripping everything salvageable from the old black car and yesterday it was taken from us - gone to its final resting place! Red Convertible Poor old thing - such a shame to see it go but it was well beyond my abilities and finances to save it (see photos). However, the engine, gearbox, and lots of other bits (some interior) will live on in the Blackadder!

I needed to change my plans and bring the engine swap forward to now, as I will be moving house shortly and really didn't want to have to take the old black one with me. Once I'm settled, the plan will be to continue the painting, and refresh the motor, clean and paint. The final reassembly can then begin - now aiming for October registration! OK so my original aim of easter has slipped, but thankfully the restoration costs have not blown out yet. I keep hoping that this can be one of the most inexpensive rebuilds around, whilst still returning a good ol' morrie to full working order.

Hope this provides you with some interest.

Regards,

Clive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » My Morry All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: