Morris Minor ShopMorris Down Under Forum Forum Index Classic Car Trader

Send me a photo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » My Morry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RussLCV

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Send me a photo Reply with quote

Send me a photo please!

Hello all

A last minute request for some photos of Oz utes and vans I need one or 2 for my book that will be finished this week (so they need to e-mailed ASAP) as I need them by Tuesday or Wednesday) They also need to be digital and hi-res.

I can not promise they will make it into the book as the publisher has the final choice, but if they are selected they will be used in the follow up articles for Minor Monthly planned for 2005 to those that I have published on the articles pages about Oz LCVs

But one or 2 photos needed NOW please. Lastly ideally they should seen on tarmac (well anything other than grass) and if possible with either something Australian behind it or a very neutral background.

Thanks everyone in advance, I can e-mail a copy cover if anyone is interested it should be publishers by Easter 2005

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » My Morry All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: