Morris Minor ShopMorris Down Under Forum Forum Index Classic Car Trader

2013 rally
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » National Rally - Moss Vale NSW 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LRS
At rest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Knitting Reply with quote

Scouse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Chadwick wrote:
After reading. The posts on this site I have to say I find it rather acidic ! .I think the people stirring up this thread should get a f,ing life . Let it die & get on with it .the bloke you are trying to sabotage is doing a bloody good job trying to put together the next nats .if it was me I throw the towel in & not have to put up with any more crap . For those who don't want to go for whatever reason sucked in to all of you ! Grow up grab hold of your nuts & stop acting like a bunch of pussies It .also seems to me that as soon as you ruffle the wrong feathers you get band on this pussie forum by egotistical powers to be so how's this I,l go join the other forum gross Morris. They all seem to be a lot more stupid & all of you can get on with your knitting or what ever pussies doooooo Dont call me I,ll call you Mad
What a strange post from someone who , on 30-11-11, has said virtually the exact same thing about a previous rally organiser on another site.
Nice looking lowlight you have though Nev.

John Ballard
valued contributor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry
But I do not fully understand who is this " bloke" putting the rally together ?????.
I thought it was planned by a well organised Rally Committee headed by Pam & Rick Haynes ( rally co-ordinators),and members of the Southern Highlands Morris Minor Car Club
Who are in my opinion are doing a sterling job.

jelly bean
learning to change gears

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ozmorrisforum wrote:
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:11 pm
Gentlemen (and judging from some of the drivel written here, I use that term loosely)

For those of you who know me I am on the so-called opposition forum as Paul M. Some of you who have posted here are also on MDU under a different names
For those of you who may recall, I made several posts on that forum trying to be a voice of reason during an earlier dispute between Libbor and a few others.
The comments made on here about Grant are beyond belief and absolute crap, and as to threats of violence with guns, or him needing psychiatric help, get real you idiots. Grant has helped a hell of a lot of people with Morris and other issues. As for launching an attack on his work abilities and calibration business, that is uncalled for and unnecessary by individuals who have never even used his business.

I am not a lawyer but I think some of you need to learn to keep your mouths firmly shut or you may well be answering to a court.

this below, appeared after the above, was deleted Shocked

minor magic wrote:
(libbor)
Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:28 pm
Hello Fellow Members,

Well It has been a very interesting couple of days to say the least. The topic I started yesterday was put there to let everyone know what had been going on in the background in my life and that of one of the moderator team on MDU

As you all would have noticed the topic in its entirety was removed by me last night. It was not removed in fear of legal litigation or because I was being threatened by anyone. It was removed as I felt my point had been made. I also felt that the topic was going off topic therefore was going to serve no further purpose. The last post was a very aggressive one which is what finally made my decision to delete the topic.

aggressive? - lol

Quote:
threats of violence with guns

yes - that was said by one of the current http://www.ozmorris.com/forum/ members - no appology there either (you can't see anything as it has all been locked off now~ only for the select few)

the bad mouths havn't stopped -still slagging off

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc14/view.php?id=1170&da=y

just goes to show the reason i'm on MDU here

Monk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defamation action is only one potential outcome, and that people should be aware of other possibilities. There was an interesting piece on ABC Radio's PM program last Thursday night about cyberbullying, on Twitter in this case, that resulted in a woman ending up in hospital.

It appears cyberbullying is an offence under the Commonwealth Criminal Code.

You can read the whole lot at http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2012/s3579714.htm.

A professor of law interviewed said:
It makes an offence to use a telecommunications service, and that would include anything to do with the internet, Facebook or Twitter, to menace, harass, or cause offence. And so it's a perfectly applicable section to that sort of behaviour.

It's worth considering that anyone guilty of an offence under the code could be jailed or fined.

The use of a public forum on the internet to menace, harass or cause offence would appear to be an offence under the code ...

As administrators of forums like this, moderators also share some of the risk for providing the medium that publishes material that menaces, harasses or offends therefore it's important that they are able to scrutinise the material that is transmitted and take action that is appropriate to the circumstances.

It's also worth thinking that while you think you might have got rid of offensive material off your servers, it'll still be around and retrievable as evidence.

blakeand1
I can steer now

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: over it Reply with quote

If you can't say it to someones face then you should never say it .

jelly bean
learning to change gears

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont seem to matter to those on that osmorris messagebord

robbo wrote:

subaru em all Darren The SHMMCC will put on the best go damn mother datsun show of all, and if a few sulker big nancy skirt lexus shiela"s dont wont to come well subaru them the nationals are not about scouse, frosty and his bum boys and that other arse licker LRS. Great let them stay in qld and stroke one anothers balls, the datsun arse licking cocks suckers. There are others out there who will come. Rant over Robbo

they must swear alot there to have all the car names instaed Embarassed

Paul M
valued contributor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting comments from Robbo there. Especially as I believe he is one of the site admin who is supposed to be setting the standard. Some standards.
Why has LRS been targeted as an "A*** Licker" now?
Why did John B get kicked off there
Why hasnt anyone answered my other post
There are some good people being slagged off on there

Put your money where your mouths are boys and delete robbos garbage as an inappropriate post IAW your Ts and Cs

Apologies to all the good folk on here for pushing this barrow, but as I said, good people are being slagged off, and they dont deserve that.

Paul

jelly bean
learning to change gears

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
Interesting comments from Robbo there. Especially as I believe he is one of the site admin who is supposed to be setting the standard.

Sorry mate, i dont think the control is with robbo.

here is what was said on the oz messageboard after that nev lowee/chadmoron 49 had his swearing effort

nev 49 lowee wrote:
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:59 pm
Hi .LEE & thanks very much . I,m very glad to be part of oz Morris . I just got the boot from . The other forum , must have been something I said

MinorMagic wrote:
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:19 pm
It was nothing you said Nev, You backed me and thats enough to get anyone de-activated!! Oh sorry I meant to say suspended or as he calls it, having a little holiday.

This place is just such a breath of fresh air, We dont have any of this rubbish here. I just would not allow it to happen.
Darren

Shocked .... r i g h t

admin.
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Members,

You will be aware that the morrisdownunder forum and its members have been subjected to defamatory, unwarranted and reprehensible comment by person/s banned from this forum.
The statements were posted on another forum by this person on 17th February 2012.

The substance of the author/s specific vilification of a particular and named member of this forum; as well as the forum name; is incorrect and a fabrication.

The author/s of these spurious comments, have, at best only told part of the story.

To quote the author:- .. This led to lies being told about me and about my conduct which gave the other Australian Morris Minor forum a ridiculous excuse to ban me from that forum.

And

This was also the person who made a point of contacting anyone who would listen to try and justify their childish and ridiculous reason for banning me and several others in June last year.

The forum does not, and did not at the time, consider that the actions perpetrated by the person/s banned from the forum, were either childish or ridiculous, and the banning was not taken lightly. The facts are that the actions were in direct contravention of the conditions that all members agree to when they join the forum.

Prior to being banned permanently this person's access to participation in the forum had been withdrawn temporarily after several ongoing altercations with several other members. Some of these other members also had their access withdrawn temporarily at the same time.

The privileges of all these members were reinstated after they gave undertakings to forum moderators that they would not repeat the actions, mindset and behaviors that led to their suspensions.

Sometime later the management of MDU forum was advised by another member; who was privy to the type and content of information being circulated by the banned person/s to others. The member who raised the concerns felt that comment of this nature warranted complaint.

Forum administration investigated the complaints.

As a result, quite a number of posts in the database along with messages were reviewed, revealing allegations that were false and included calls on others to stir up trouble among the other forum members. Disturbingly, the postings urged that violence of a physical nature be put upon others :-

Quote: He's another c**** that needs a good smack. Roll on easter

and

I have zeroed in on the identity of ******. I have yet to confirm that it is a bloke who used to be in the sydney club and now in qld called ******, wait till I confirm it.

and

See you at the nationals where I will bump into ****** aka ******
I am pretty sure thats him and square the ledger.

It would appear, however that even now, people believe that there is nothing wrong with this or deem it as funny or childish.

At the time of the banning, it was decided that there would be no publication on the morrisdownunder forum of the actions and comments of the barred individual/s that led to their expulsion.

We did not wish to, nor do we still want to embarrass anyone, particularly those who received belligerent, hateful and foul statements or comments, or anyone who is or was of the belief that there was nothing wrong with these actions.

At no time has any apology been offered for activities that led to the permanent ban, nor has any apology been offered to members of this forum who have been defamed.

However due to the continued tirade of malice and ill-will, the truth of the matter is required as, as previously stated, “The author/s have only told part of the story”.

The invective of some of those from ozmorris was recently displayed by a couple of people whom made it obvious that they had only joined MDU to cause trouble similar to that which occurred before and therefore those people were subsequently removed.

The banning of one of the ozmorris’ longstanding members – John Ballard was curious .

John Ballard – whom had been a friendly and courteous poster (that is how John is at all times) on all forums – was banned apparently because it was perceived by one, or others, that John was no longer welcome.

After innocuously posting, John subsequently received an unpleasant message from ozmorris.

Here is the mail received by morrisdownunder
Quote:
Hi,
I have had a unpleasant PM from "Libbor, Minor Magic, Darren" re a post I made regards to the "Bloke".
As my post was to try and lift the feelings for the Rally I was offended.
Only passing this on as I have replied simply asking him to refrain from PM's as I will not reply.
I will not have any problem meeting him at the rally happy to talk to him anytime.
Just feel a moderator should know.
Cheers

It would appear that someone has spoken to ozmorris administration, as about a week later John’s name was re-introduced back onto the member list.

This type of action has occurred before, when another person whom suffered the same fate, was reinstated but quietly deleted again later.

For anyone concerned that the content of personal messages or posts, were, or are subject to scrutiny, the forum administrators assert that, as those responsible for provision of the communication medium, that is the forum, they have a responsibility to ensure that forum facilities are not used to transmit material that is malicious, libelous or vilifies any person. The forum administrators respect the privacy of members however they must also ensure they discharge their responsibilities as publishers of public and private material very seriously. Be assured that the exchange of personal messages will normally only be examined where there has been a complaint about their content lodged.

Last edited by admin. on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mighty Morry
overdrive

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so are you another ring in like KennyB or do you think we are all idiots

admin.
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mighty Morry wrote:
so are you another ring in like KennyB or do you think we are all idiots

Hello Pam, no the admin is not a 'ring in'. Admin is the admin for this forum.

All on this forum are in favour of the Southern Highlands Club and those that founded it. In fact, members on here have been harshly bullied by the other messageboard member/s that they were kicked off for asking valid questions regarding the rally.

It appears that there is only one who seems to think that everything is as it should be.

The post above regarding other individuals is to clear up some misnomers that have been circulated by 'others' whom seem to be trying to re write history and change the facts, so a few home truths were needed. Obviously there is a lot more that could have been written as the matters that were alluded to above covered several months and several people.

The above has no connection to the Southern Highlands club or the rally.

Neil
4th gear

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well written Admin, now I can get back to my morrie and enjoy MDU.

Neil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » National Rally - Moss Vale NSW 2013 All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: