Morris Minor ShopMorris Down Under Forum Forum Index Classic Car Trader

Winners are Grinners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » National Rally - Albury Wodonga 2015
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frosty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:25 pm    Post subject: Winners are Grinners Reply with quote

Winners are grinners !

Albury 17th MM Nationals 2015

Yellow Sedan

The winner of the MDU People's Choice for cars of members of MDU was Bally's supercharged sidevalve. Attendance at the rally was a family affair, with Bob Ball's three sons and their families working to ensure he and his car were able to get to Albury. His two Canberra based sons, Russell and Brad, and their families brought the car down on a trailer, while other son Greg flew from Adelaide to drive Bob to Albury. Russell, Brad and Greg joined Bob on stage to receive the trophy to enthusiastic applause from the audience. Bob has only been on the forum for a short time (2011), but has been an active and generous participant; especially with his knowledge and hands on information. His car has been carefully prepared, with considerable and meticulous thought put into its engineering, including valuable unbiased advice on parts availability and their ability to do the job correctly (or not)

For those that weren’t at the Albury rally ~ here’s Bally’s car link ~ http://www.morrisdownunder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=47430&highlight=#47430

Lovely car Bob ~ and a credit to your dedication (and expertise)

Yellow Sedan Yellow Sedan

Bally
At rest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:45 pm    Post subject: Winners are grinners Reply with quote

G' day Frosty and all
Thanks a million for the post - nobody will ever know what it meant to me for my boys to enable my presence in at the 17 th. nats.
Cheers Bob

John Ballard
valued contributor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was fortunate to be parked along side this car and spent some time talking to the boys.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » National Rally - Albury Wodonga 2015 All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: