Morris Minor ShopMorris Down Under Forum Forum Index Classic Car Trader

UPPER HUNTER REGION Meet and Greet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fishmm51
overdrive

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:29 pm    Post subject: UPPER HUNTER REGION Meet and Greet Reply with quote

I've been asked to place this on. (please remove if not ok)

Good afternoon all Morrie enthusiast.

Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Trevor Goodhew and I live in Muswellbrook. I am the new coordinator of the Upper Hunter Region of the Morris Minor car club of NSW.

I am currently organising our first meet and greet which will be held in Muswellbrook on Sunday 14th August 2016, at Hunter Belle Cheese (75 Aberdeen Street Muswellbrook this is on the New England Highway) at 10.30am. Everyone is more than welcome to come along with or without a Morris. It will be great to toss around ideas and maybe help each other out with any dramas you may be having with your car. We have been asked by the café to let them know approximate numbers so if you could let me know if you think you will be coming along by the 8th August, either via email t.j.g@live.com.au or call 0423 425 470. Below is a link to the café menu if you would like to purchase from them on the day.

Breakfast (until 11.30am)-

http://www.hunterbellecheese.com.au/images/menus/breakfast2015.pdf

Lunch -

http://www.hunterbellecheese.com.au/images/menus/WINTER16.pdf

Tea, coffee ,cold drinks and cakes also available.

Also feel free to keep up to date with us on Facebook Upper Hunter Region of the Morris Minor Car Club of NSW.

Kel
我能行

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice little gathering. Nice group of people

Regards
Kel

John Ballard
valued contributor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MUSWELLBROOK MOTORFEST 5TH NOV.
I believe that this event will be attended by the newly formed Upper Hunter Region of the MMCC of NSW, other regions of MMCCNSW also going including Central West, Mid North Coast and Sydney region perhaps even a couple from Southern Tablelands.
This means a few Morries on display, perhaps Trevor Goodhew could add some more info,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » Club Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: